Pay My Water Bill
Paloma Creek Districts has an interlocal agreement with Mustang Special Utility District to provide its water and sewer services and bill their customers monthly.
Visit Mustang's Online Payment Portal to view your account and make payments. You will need your account number and PIN to register online.
What's on my Water Bill?
To Start New Service
One-Time Charges to Set Up Service
- New Application Fee: $10
- Transfer Fee: $25 Account Deposit: $100 per homeowner or $200 per renter (District 11B only)
The Account Deposit will be applied to the final bill when the account is closed.
To Stop Service
Extensions and Late Fees
Other Important Information
- Water bills are mailed on the 15th of each month and are due by the 1st of the following month.
- To avoid disconnection and the $60 termination fee, please ensure that payment is received by 5 pm the day prior to the disconnect date noted on the late notice.
- NOTE: Mustang is not responsible for the postal service delays. Payment is processed on the date it is received at our payment center.
- Failure to receive a bill does not exempt customers from late fees or disconnection.
7985 FM 2931
Aubrey, TX, 76227
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
24-hour Emergency Number: 940-440-9561
For more information or questions, please contact our General Manager‘s office at 214-305-5719